Here’s your weekly round-up of videos, blogs, events, and much more!
Thanks to all of your votes, TigerGraph won the Intelligent Automation Project of the Year award at the 2021 SDC Awards. Thank you!! Read more here.
Vote for TigerGraph as the Startup of the Year in Redwood City!
TigerGraph is in the running for Startup of the Year in Redwood City by HackerNoon! You can vote here (no log in necessary, just click vote!)
Vote for TigerGraph as the Best DevOps for DataOps/Database Solution
TigerGraph has been nominated as the Best DevOps for DataOps/Database Solution from Devops Dozen 2021. (You can vote here—no log-in necessary!)
Latest How-To Videos
Now is the best time to learn the fundamentals of graph and take advantage of the next frontier for data science and analytics. Watch part two of this four-part series by Dan Barkus, covering data preparation and converting a relational dataset to graph.
Learn how to fight money laundering with machine learning and graph database presented by Martin Darling, VP EMEA, TigerGraph.
- Automotive customers adopt TigerGraph’s advanced analytics to augment existing supply chain management systems, resulting in operational insights in seconds which previously would have taken weeks.
- Financial institutions combat money laundering and credit card fraud more effectively with TigerGraph.
[Dec. 15] Graph Gurus Webinar Series - TigerGraph 101: Schema Modeling and Data Loading - Part III
Join part three of a four-part talk on TigerGraph 101 by Dan Barkus.
Part 1 - Intro to Graph and TigerGraph (November 17 - 10 AM Pacific)
Part 2 - Data Acquisition and Graph Prep (December 1 - 10 AM Pacific)
Part 3 - Schema Modeling and Data Loading (December 15 - 10 AM Pacific)
Part 4 - Querying and Beyond (January 5 - 10 AM Pacific)
This virtual round table will focus on how machine learning and graph analytics work together to increase threat detection accuracy, decrease alert fatigue and false positives. It will cover:
- New reporting rules for cyber security and other impacts on compliance
- How to utilize watch list data and breach data in real-time with new technologies like master data matching, graph analytics, and machine learning.
- Capabilities in visualization and human intelligence technologies that will increase throughput and provide valuable data analytics.
- How to implement practical methods of cyber identification, complex dependency and case management using “human-in-the-loop” technology for higher accuracy and process streamlining
Cool Data Sets
All Playstation 4 Games
Build a PlayStation graph, coupling it with a dashboard and data visualizations or leveraging some of the new algorithms to create a recommendation system.
Create a rollercoaster graph! What rollercoasters can you ride given your height? Which rollercoasters are close to you? Find out this and more by creating this graph!
Linguistic Diversity Research Dataset (1976-2020)
Create a graph with research and publication data. Perhaps create a paper search or create a full-stack app of research papers.