KAFKA,GPE,GSE,RESTPP services failing

Hi,

The KAFKA,GPE,GSE,RESTPP services are failing on the instance created on my PC. Restarted the services but still of no use.

Pls advice on this.

Thanks

Hi @jahnavi,

Please check the log files, maybe you will see the reason for this services not starting:
gadmin log

Best,
Bruno

Hi @Bruno,

Attached the log for the KAFKA. It is saying that failing to read org.apache.kafka.common.errors.KafkaStorageException: Error while reading checkpoint file /home/tigergraph/tigergraph/data/kafka/replication-offset-checkpoint.

The content in the replication-offset-checkpoint is given below(looks like it is corrupted)
^E c^@^@^@^D"i^@^@G^@^@^B^@^@^@^P^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@@
^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@

Please let me know how this can be resolved.

Thank you

Are you running Docker or VM ?

Got it resolved.

Thankyou

Maybe you could write what was the problem and how you solved it - it can help someone in the future having the same issue.

1 Like