Pytigergraph run loading job job_id issue

@Leo_Shestakov @Jon_Herke @Szilard_Barany @Richard_Henderson Hi there I am facing an issue,
load_movies this job will create the Movie Vertex and required edges.
Movie name are passing as an params to this job
When I run my Kafka loading job through GSQL Shell RUN LOADING JOB load_movies it works perfectly, showing me an table in which this is showing me the request counter which is coming to that loading job,
while I run same query via PyTigergraph (because we don’t have access to GSQL shell due to free instance) conn.gsql(“RUN LOADING JOB load_movies”)
will remember its previous loaded movies and when we trigger this command this will instantly creates the remembered movies.

Hi @pkr2

Thank you for raising this issue you’re facing could you please share more information on that ( sharing the loading job load_movies will be helpful )

And another point to highlight here is that pyTigerGraph runs the loading jobs via Rest ( not the same behaviour as gsql terminal )

Thanks

@Mohamed_Zrouga thanks for your response here below is my loading job which I am using,
Above movie example is for just explaining the issue, here below is my exact loading job which I am using and its working perfect when we trigger the RUN LOADING JOB
kafka_load_data through GSQL Shell, but when we trigger this command by Python Backend (Pytigergraph) this will instantly creates the previous remembered data .

CREATE LOADING JOB kafka_load_data FOR GRAPH sample_1 {
  DEFINE FILENAME f1 = \"$k1:{\\\"topic\\\":\\\"booking\\\",\\\"default_start_offset\\\":0}\";
  LOAD f1 TO TEMP_TABLE t1(outbound_ticket_id, outbound_ancillary) VALUES($\"outbound_ticket_id\", FLATTEN_JSON_ARRAY ($\"outbound_ancillary\")) USING JSON_FILE=\"true\";
  LOAD f1 TO TEMP_TABLE t2(return_ticket_id, return_ancillary) VALUES($\"return_ticket_id\", FLATTEN_JSON_ARRAY ($\"return_ancillary\")) USING JSON_FILE=\"true\";
  LOAD f1 TO TEMP_TABLE t3(outbound_ticket_id, outbound_first_recommendation) VALUES($\"outbound_ticket_id\", FLATTEN_JSON_ARRAY ($\"outbound_first_recommendation\")) USING JSON_FILE=\"true\";
  LOAD f1 TO TEMP_TABLE t4(return_ticket_id, return_first_recommendation) VALUES($\"return_ticket_id\", FLATTEN_JSON_ARRAY ($\"return_first_recommendation\")) USING JSON_FILE=\"true\";
  LOAD f1 TO TEMP_TABLE t5(outbound_ticket_id, outbound_second_recommendation) VALUES($\"outbound_ticket_id\", FLATTEN_JSON_ARRAY ($\"outbound_second_recommendation\")) USING JSON_FILE=\"true\";
  LOAD f1 TO TEMP_TABLE t6(return_ticket_id, return_second_recommendation) VALUES($\"return_ticket_id\", FLATTEN_JSON_ARRAY ($\"return_second_recommendation\")) USING JSON_FILE=\"true\";
  LOAD f1 TO TEMP_TABLE t7(outbound_ticket_id, outbound_third_recommendation) VALUES($\"outbound_ticket_id\", FLATTEN_JSON_ARRAY ($\"outbound_third_recommendation\")) USING JSON_FILE=\"true\";
  LOAD f1 TO TEMP_TABLE t8(return_ticket_id, return_third_recommendation) VALUES($\"return_ticket_id\", FLATTEN_JSON_ARRAY ($\"return_third_recommendation\")) USING JSON_FILE=\"true\";
  LOAD f1 TO VERTEX FlightBooking VALUES($\"id\", $\"booking_date\", $\"booking_time\", $\"trip_type\", $\"passenger_count\") USING JSON_FILE=\"true\"; LOAD f1 TO VERTEX Ticket VALUES($\"outbound_ticket_id\", $\"outbound_type\", $\"outbound_price\") USING JSON_FILE=\"true\"; 
  LOAD f1 TO VERTEX Ticket VALUES($\"return_ticket_id\", $\"return_type\", $\"return_price\") USING JSON_FILE=\"true\";
  LOAD f1 TO EDGE customer_flight_booking VALUES($\"user\", $\"id\") USING JSON_FILE=\"true\";
  LOAD f1 TO EDGE booking_sector VALUES($\"id\", $\"outbound_sector\") USING JSON_FILE=\"true\";
  LOAD f1 TO EDGE booking_sector VALUES($\"id\", $\"return_sector\") USING JSON_FILE=\"true\";
  LOAD f1 TO EDGE booking_flight VALUES($\"id\", $\"outbound_flight_id\") USING JSON_FILE=\"true\";
  LOAD f1 TO EDGE ticket_type VALUES($\"outbound_ticket_id\", $\"outbound_ticket_type\") USING JSON_FILE=\"true\"; LOAD f1 TO EDGE flight_ticket VALUES($\"outbound_flight_id\", $\"outbound_ticket_id\") USING JSON_FILE=\"true\";
  LOAD f1 TO EDGE booking_ticket VALUES($\"id\", $\"outbound_ticket_id\") USING JSON_FILE=\"true\";
  LOAD TEMP_TABLE t1 TO EDGE ticket_ancillary VALUES($\"outbound_ticket_id\", $\"outbound_ancillary\");
  LOAD TEMP_TABLE t3 TO EDGE first_recommendation VALUES($\"outbound_ticket_id\", $\"outbound_first_recommendation\");
  LOAD TEMP_TABLE t5 TO EDGE second_recommendation VALUES($\"outbound_ticket_id\", $\"outbound_second_recommendation\");
  LOAD TEMP_TABLE t7 TO EDGE third_recommendation VALUES($\"outbound_ticket_id\", $\"outbound_third_recommendation\");
  LOAD f1 TO EDGE booking_flight VALUES($\"id\", $\"return_flight_id\") USING JSON_FILE=\"true\";
  LOAD f1 TO EDGE ticket_type VALUES($\"return_ticket_id\", $\"return_ticket_type\") USING JSON_FILE=\"true\";
  LOAD f1 TO EDGE flight_ticket VALUES($\"return_flight_id\", $\"return_ticket_id\") USING JSON_FILE=\"true\";
  LOAD f1 TO EDGE booking_ticket VALUES($\"id\", $\"return_ticket_id\") USING JSON_FILE=\"true\";
  LOAD TEMP_TABLE t2 TO EDGE ticket_ancillary VALUES($\"return_ticket_id\", $\"return_ancillary\");
  LOAD TEMP_TABLE t4 TO EDGE first_recommendation VALUES($\"return_ticket_id\", $\"return_first_recommendation\");
  LOAD TEMP_TABLE t6 TO EDGE second_recommendation VALUES($\"return_ticket_id\", $\"return_second_recommendation\");
  LOAD TEMP_TABLE t8 TO EDGE third_recommendation VALUES($\"return_ticket_id\", $\"return_third_recommendation\"); }"))

@Leo_Shestakov @Szilard_Barany @Jon_Herke