Semantic Check Fails: File or directory '$HOME/

I am working through the gsql tutorial using the command line scripting. The problem I have is when I try to create the load_social I am getting the following error:
Semantic Check Fails: File or directory ‘$HOME/person.csv’ does not exist!
Semantic Check Fails: The FILENAME = ‘m1:/home/tigergraph/person.csv’ is not in a valid path format.

I have tried running the docker run command 2 different ways to define my data folder:
docker run -d -p 14022:22 -p 9000:9000 -p 14240:14240 --name tigergraph --ulimit nofile=1000000:1000000 -v /Users/dfoard/Development/tiger:/home/tigergraph/mydata -t docker.tigergraph.com/tigergraph:latest

docker run -d -p 14022:22 -p 9000:9000 -p 14240:14240 --name tigergraph --ulimit nofile=1000000:1000000 -v ~/Users/dfoard/Development/tiger:/home/tigergraph/mydata -t docker.tigergraph.com/tigergraph:latest

With either approach, I am not able to create the load scropt.

Of curse, I can use the Graphical UI to do all of this, but I would like to get this working from the command line.

Am I missing something obvious here?

I have tried the load 2 different ways:
USE GRAPH social
BEGIN
CREATE LOADING JOB load_social FOR GRAPH social {
DEFINE FILENAME file1="/Users/dfoard/Development/tiger/person.csv";
DEFINE FILENAME file2="/Users/dfoard/Development/tiger/friendship.csv";

LOAD file1 TO VERTEX person VALUES ("name", “name”, "age", “gender”, $“state”) USING header=“true”, separator=",";
LOAD file2 TO EDGE friendship VALUES ($0, $1, $2) USING header=“true”, separator=",";
}
END

USE GRAPH social
BEGIN
CREATE LOADING JOB load_social FOR GRAPH social {
DEFINE FILENAME file1="/home/tigergraph/person.csv";
DEFINE FILENAME file2="/home/tigergraph/friendship.csv";

LOAD file1 TO VERTEX person VALUES ($"name", $"name", $"age", $"gender", $"state") USING header="true", separator=",";
LOAD file2 TO EDGE friendship VALUES ($0, $1, $2) USING header="true", separator=",";

}
END

It seems the file path should be
“/home/tigergraph/mydata/person.csv”

@dfoard, like @Qing replied above, please double check the location of the data files. You can find the data files first, then run pwd to find the path to them.

Hope this will be helpful.

you mount ~/Users/dfoard/Development/tiger to /home/tigergraph/mydata

any files that you put under the Mac OS folder ~/Users/dfoard/Development/tiger , will be appearing under /home/tigergraph/mydata.

So, the script in docker should points to /home/tigergraph/mydata folder.

hi @dfoard @Mingxi_Wu
i am getting the same error can you please help me out for the same

here below is my loading job:
conn.gsql(“use graph sample_flyr1”)
print(conn.gsql(“begin”))
print(conn.gsql(“CREATE LOADING JOB phone FOR GRAPH sample_flyr1 { DEFINE FILENAME profile_phone = “\\home\\tigergraph\\tigergraph\\data\\gui\\loading_data\\profile_phone.csv”; LOAD profile_phone TO VERTEX Phone VALUES (\"phone_number\", “phone_type”, \"phone_carrier\") USING header=\"true\", separator=\",\"; LOAD profile_phone TO EDGE profile_phone VALUES (“Profile”, \"Phone\", “phone_source”,_, _, $“phone_perm”, _, _) USING header=“true”, separator=”,"; }"))
print(conn.gsql(“end”))

Output:

Semantic Check Fails: File or directory ‘\home\tigergraph\tigergraph\data\gui\loading_data\profile_phone.csv’ does not exist!
Semantic Check Fails: The FILENAME = ‘m1:\home\tigergraph\tigergraph\data\gui\loading_data\profile_phone.csv’ is not in a valid path format.

The job phone could not be created!

@Prince please check if the file and the folder are existing