TigerGraph Cloud Starter Kits (25+ Options or create your own) are built with sample graph data schema, dataset, and queries focused on a specific use case such as Fraud Detection, Recommendation Engine, Supply Chain Analysis, and/or a specific industry such as healthcare, pharmaceutical, or financial services.
We challenge you to use one of these Starter Kits and build something that is creative, helps communicate a story of the data in the starter kit by using Streamlit as a Graphical User Interface alongside using visualization tools such as Graphistry and Plotly.
Skills Required: Basic Python
REASONS TO PARTICIPATE
- Win Amazing Prizes. $15,000+ worth of prizes available including exclusive prizes that can only be won through a TigerGraph Hackathon.
- Adding to your project portfolio. The graph database market is high in demand with a very low supply of developers. Add this project to your resume and bring new job opportunities to you!
- Meet developers globally. Build your network of developers as you join the community and begin your graph education!
- Gain new skills. Having graph database experience combined with the knowledge of building GUIs (Graphical User Interfaces) can add tremendous value to you.
- Exclusive access to conferences. Winners have the opportunity to participate in showing off their project in front of 6,000 people and 100+ large companies.